Shower stall mats are quite beneficial in a home environment when they are used in a bathtub or shower stall space as they can prevent the bather from slipping and falling. They look attractive and can greatly help people with mobility issues. In addition, when rising up or lowering yourself down into the bathtub, shower mats will make things safer and more secure.
Rubber Bath Mats
Rubber bath mats are nonslip mats that are very valuable and appealing to use in bathrooms. Manufacturers also make extra large shower mats. The average prices of shower stall mats range between $16-$20, and the extra large ones can cost upwards of $25 at most retail shops. Here is a list of the many shower stall mat variations.
- Square Shower Mats
- Brown Bath Mats
- Textured Pebbles Shower Stall Mats
- Teak Shower Mats
- Round Shower Mats
Extra large shower mats can cover the majority of your shower or bathtub floor for added safety from slip and falls. Extra large mats come with skid resistant suction cups to keep mats in place. Here are a few recommended shower mats to buy.
- Extra Large White Shower Mats – Oversized shower stall mats that fit the majority of your showering area.
- Extra Large Rubber Bath Mats
In many cases, showers are combined with bathtubs in the same space where the water flows and a beautiful rubber stall mat can greatly benefit people who are trying to bathe if they have sprained or strained ankles because they can give the bathers much more traction to prevent accidents.
- Most regular, standard size mats are about 18″-24″ wide and about 36″ long, and that’s a perfect size to be able to adequately cover the surface area where the person taking a shower or getting up from a bath stands and moves around in.
- They’re usually 3/4″ thick and the rubber material gives them a very soft and cushioned feel to them.
- These mats also prevent water from splattering onto the outside, exterior surface of the floor surrounding a bathtub as they superbly absorb water.
- They make the bathing and standing area much more hygienic.
- They hardly require any cleaning or maintenance at all as the normal flow of soap and water from the shower and bath naturally keeps these mats constantly clean and hygienic.
- A person’s balance is much improved as well by using these mats when utilizing the shower or bath and he feels much more secure and stable when he’s inside the shower stall or bath washing himself.
These mats are the perfect addition to every bathroom that has a shower or bathtub and they’re extremely durable as well.